How to factory reset SAMSUNG J3119 Galaxy J3 Pro? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG J3119 Galaxy J3 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG J3119 Galaxy J3 Pro? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG J3119 Galaxy J3 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG J3119 Galaxy J3 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your SAMSUNG J3119 Galaxy J3 Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- The device must be switched off, so hold down the Power key for a few seconds.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select option “reboot system now“.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.